View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: \"All In\" ..the poker movie

I've downloaded "All In" and "Lucky You" in the last week or so, "all in" was agreed the worst poker movie ever and in the running for worst movie ever, i was baffled by good actors in the movie, and the 4 sec 8 sec thing had me crackin up. That and the best quote in the history of poker movies "I've never lost an all-in bet" who would even think that was a probably thing to write it in the script? "Lucky You" was entertaining, it was less about "love" and more about poker and how alot of really good players have that streak that makes them keep going when they could stop and be set....just watched the trailer for the documentary "all in" that was in this thread, those guys are idiots too, the "online" guy saying some months he could travel anywhere and some months he can't pay rent? try a savings account bozo, pull some money out one month and you'll survive....but anyway....I love the way "All In" had ace, her dead dad, iron eagle and the doctor all make the final table. "Lucky You" kinda did the same thing, they had the father and son and another gal that they were playing with make the final table of the Main Event, 3 "pros" at a final table of the main event would be rare as hell these days, and they set it back in 2003 and kept talking about how poker was going to boom and this would be their last shot at the big one, kinda lame to go back in time and act like you know whats going to happen