View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Any major leaks how I played this??

I never see these 4 bet 5 bet things. But after he raises I am betting 1/2 or more of whatever he has left and calling a shove. I want the money in before something kills my action or he connects. Glad I'm not the only one going broke.

With a good read, I could flat call this and evaluate the turn. A semi passive donking into me for pot or shoving after a cr is throwing up some serious "your tptk is beat". If he is aggro enough he might do that with air or 2nd pair I already got it in on the flop. Anything less and he makes a decision for all his chips.

I do think the check minraise 4bet line by most villians is almost always 2 pair or better trying to get us in gently. He might stab at that flop if we are cbetting maniacs and he is frustrated. They usually play the turn face up after this little move.

As I said, glad to see better players than me go broke. But I'm not opposed to giving villian a little credit when he screams 'I have it'. So often they play it face up on later streets and will let us showdown or get away cheaply when they go into their donk extract mode.

Mike