View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Reccomendations for reviewing hands after a session

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My coach and I tend to review our HHs in the POPOPOP replayer.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you review entire match histories for the most part? If you had the ability to easily pull out all the big pots for a night and throw them into one popopop replay session, would that be useful at all? Or do you lose too much without seeing how the rest of the match played out?

[ QUOTE ]
and then get your coach to make a video of his comments, while he watches your video (video within a video).

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, I haven't recovered enough from the big drop that I can afford my coach yet.

It might be interesting to record a video of me 3-tabling the $50s for 30 minutes or so, just to see how disgusted he can get with some of my play. I wonder if I could actually manage to think outloud while 3 tabling, since I'm pretty sure my brain works much more quickly than my mouth, although you'd never guess that from the average length of my posts here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It seems to be working, though. Either that, or I'm on an insane heater that rivals my evilbad run last month.

[/ QUOTE ]

We go over all the hands from a HH...just looking at the big pots will not allow you to fix some very important leaks obv....

If you cannot afford a coach, make a vid of yourself playing and post it here on the forum....perhaps some guys will look at it BUT TO BE HONEST, you'd be best off saving your pennies for a good coach to look at it because 2+2 has limited value in what you can get for free in my opinion.....ever wonder why the big guns don't post that much? Its because they aren't gonna spend their time really digging into your questions w/o getting paid for it.

Indy