View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 07:52 AM

Default Re: Getting to Know You - Micros Edition

Forum Name: Paxosmotic
Sex: Male
Job: Network engineer, I make computers talk
Education level: Bachelor's degree in Psychology
Living arrangement: I live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment. Nicest feature is the cathedral ceiling. I hate feeling cramped by a room that's only 10 feet tall. This way if I want to install a basketball court, I've got plenty of room for the arch of the ball.
Other hobbies: I follow pro and (especially) college football like my life depends on it. Every day I log on to Wikipedia and read the current events and featured articles. If time allows (> 15 minutes), I read the articles those articles link to. I maintain my own college football rankings which are much more accurate than the AP poll. I drive a Mitsubishi Eclipse. I play ice hockey every week unless time is absolutely of the essence.
A little about your signifigant other: Haley is a 22 year old landscape architecture grad student in Southern California.
Something about you that continually surprises people when they hear it: I started at tailback all 4 years in high school. I guess I just don't come across as a football player since I tend to be an introvert and football players are supposed to yell everything they say or something, but every time it comes up, the other people in the conversation seem to think I need to convince them.
Where you want to be in 5 years: Making a living almost entirely through poker, only keeping a job in information technology to keep myself from getting completely lazy.
Myers-Briggs Personality: INTP.