View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 07:23 AM

Default Re: New Party Points System

[ QUOTE ]
Cant qoute where but i read terms and conditions once(i know very sad)it is clear it does state that you forfit points after 30days i think if you dont play.

Also im pretty sure if you didnt play for 6months even if you have like 10k in ur account the can make u forfit that(might be 12mionths)

Read the T&C's i know it's boring but theres some [censored] in there to fjuk u up

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, how about instead of making up [censored], you actually check the T&C? Revolutionary idea, I know.

Paragraphs in question:

11.1. If you do not access your Account by 'logging on' to your Account using your Account name and password and either (i) place a cash wager or bet via the Services, or (ii) enter a tournament with a cash entry fee via the Gaming Services, or (iii) play a raked hand via the Gaming Services, as applicable, for any consecutive period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the 'Grace Period') your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed 'Inactive'.

11.2. Once your Account has been deemed Inactive the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the 'Inactive Account Fee'). The Company will deduct an amount up to the Inactive Account Fee amount from your Account Balance on the day following the end of the Grace Period and then every thirty (30) days thereafter in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. [The fee is $5 currently.]

and:

'Inactivity', for the purposes of the PartyPoints Program, means not earning standard PartyPoints for a continuous period of 180 days.

9. In the event of your PartyPoints Account falling into Inactivity (as defined above), the full balance of your PartyPoints shall be forfeited.