View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Teasing NFL With NCAAF

[ QUOTE ]
uh you do realize all the +ev in this case comes from the nfl side of the teaser right?

here's the breakdown: the 2 team even money teaser is essentially -241 ml per leg. so essentially assuming a fair ml of -245 and -230 for the ncaa leg, you're essentially breaking even in the former case and losing value in the latter case. therefore, any edge you derive this type nfl/ncaa teaser combination is solely from the nfl teaser leg. therefore ncaa leg in these examples offer absolutely no value except as a break-even filler (actually worse in the 2nd case).

in other words: 2 team +100 teaser= -241 leg A/ -241 leg B, if leg B is ncaa teaser w/ ml ~-241. in order for the whole combination to be +ev, the entire edge MUST be derived from leg A.

but carry on, it's fun to watch the considered forum elite pile on the square love..

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

I'm blown away how dumb you are.

Are you really asking me if I realize that 73% X 73 % is > 73% X 70.5%?

The whole point is that sometimes you will not find two BSTs in one week, especially at 5Dimes where they shade the lines against teasers.

Please go back into your hole; I've seen you try and make an actual contribution a couple of times and it's always been a swing and a miss.