View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 03:40 AM

Default Re: PLO100 - picking up a multi way draw on the turn

Thnaks for the responses

<font color="red"> </font> Hero raises to $75.85 and is all-in <font color="red"> </font> , BB folds, Button folds, Hero collected $62 from Main pot

i felt this was a reasonable spot for a semi bluff - neither player was showing and real strength in the pot so there was no was i could put any of them on a set, or maybe TTP. my thinking was that even if someone has A8, its just become very difficult to call as i could now have a set of Jacks or AJ which leave them drawing very thin

Also i now have as many as 20 outs (9 flush 3 kings, 3 queens, 2 tens and 3 nines) and worst case is someone does have a set then i have 18 (Rempel did you miss the 3 nines???)

afterward the other 2 players said they had flush draws, so i wondered obviously if i had got a showdown would i have won more money (although doing the rough number thats a 9-1 shot). Also i think i am a fairly tight player so i would expect at least some credit, and therefore fold equity, for a hand here. is my generaly analysis good or bad on this, seeing as noone else wants a repot here??