View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
" ^WheelUp " doesn't work. I tried "Ctrl & WheelUp" as well. I'm using XP so it should be available.

I can't use OSD2 in combination with preset bet amount. After the preset, I increment/decrement, then when I move the mouse cursor over to the bet/raise button, the bet amount returns to the preset amount. It seems I can move the mouse cursor to the button first, then increment/decrement the bet amount, but it feels treacherous, so I have OSD2 turned off.

The red/green highlighting bars interfere with dragging windows. They should be made not clickable, or at least smaller. Suggest adding an orange highlight for window wanting attention, and reserving red highlight for one where the time bank button has popped up.

In Displays, could use an option to turn off OSD1 on fixed limit tables, maybe the same for other displays too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why your Control WheelUps aren't working. Both methods are working on my computer.

Re: OSD2... Your mouse shouldn't be over the displays when you move the roll your mouse wheel to Inc/Dec your bet.

I like your red highlight bar = time expiring idea. I'll try to add that in a future release. I'll check into improving the dragging the highlight bar performance.

In version 1.39 I added this as an option. Thanks for the suggestion.

nano