View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 05:37 AM

Default Hidden Valley Ranch trip report

A friend flew a couple of us to Hidden Valley Ranch this weekend in this plane.

We had some diamond-encrusted onion rings to start, I had the chicken wings covered in 24kt gold flakes. It was delish! Our dessert was chocolate-covered stem cells.

This place can be found near SF (SaFeway). We got there real quick in my rich buddy's plane. It took us like 6 parsecs to make the Kessel Run. PS This is one of my rich friend's buddies (not the black guy lol)

One of the cool things about Hidden Valley Ranch is that they don't allow low class folk to enter. That means no immigrants, homersexuals, muslims, mimes, or BBVers. Now that's what I call one cool ranch!

I wanted to get a banana split, but there was already one stuffed in me. Next time.

It was a beautiful sunny day. The plane ride was great. The only terrifying part was when we were about to jump into hyperspace but the Imperial Fleet caught up to us. Our ship couldn't maneuver very fast because it was weighed down by our egos. I was pretty sure they were going to probe us anally with all sorts of machinery, but then Artoo fixed the computer and we celebrated by playing Yahtzee and thinking of new ways of being condescending.