View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt bonuses

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just signed up for full tilt, getting 27% rakeback through rakeback.com
FullTilt deducts sign up bonuses and other bonuses from your rakeback, for that reason does it make sense to forgo the 600$ sign up bonus?
im thinking you may make more money in rake over the course of earning that 600$ then 600$ because of the way it is set up how you have to earn points in ordder to get the money form the bonus and whatnot

anyone know which choice is better, rakeback or 600$ bonus?

i am a high volume player, if it makes a difference

[/ QUOTE ]

It is always more profitable to take the bonus and rake back. Even if the bonus is deducted from your MGR, you still come out ahead in overall rake back earned while clearing the bonus.

Best Regards,

Justin
RakeBacks.com

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure - if i read the fine print correctly, that any bonuses are deducted from your rakeback, therefore the volume i have to play to get the 600 may be worth more than 600$ in rake
if both is an option, then clearly BOTH is better than just one, but i dont think both IS an option here
is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. You should receive both the $600 bonus AND 27% rake back. The bonus money cleared is deducted from your total monthly rake (or MGR), not from your actual rake back payment. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Best Regards,

Justin
RakeBacks