View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Stars Microrazzament

[ QUOTE ]
It's hard to imagine that he'd be up a lot. It isn't just his hand selection that's a problem, he actually plays quite badly from what I saw. His one saving grace is probably that people play their worst razz against him. I treated him like I would any LAG... call down light, value bet mercilessly, fold if it appears I'm too far behind, DESPITE the fact that he may have crap. His 5th st aggression is through the roof. That's kind of interesting.

I also have trouble figuring out how Farha makes money.

[/ QUOTE ]OMIGOSH! I was kidding, was it the real Fuchs?(edit - shoulda read ahead! It was!) Is that his name in FT, too? It's just a word I started using because...well...too obvious...

He's a nice guy - I think he's a guy - we started out playing together. I think he only does this at .50/1 and 1/2. I know he plays a higher now, as well, and doesn't play Farha up there. He started playing the early part of the $1 trny that way and he'd pretty consistently get an early big stack. I think he decided - if it works on them there - it'll work at the tables, and it does.

You wouldn't be much of a mark for him, you're too good. I think he has some money and can stand, and really enjoys, the big swings.

I love poker. It's so interesting to me that so many individual styles are successful. Esp in Razz where people think there's no play. I really need to play enough hands to just find out what my own game is.