View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 12:30 AM

Default Re: (2/4) AAds, Did I get any street right?

[ QUOTE ]
I usually limp with this when I don't have any wheel cards, is that correct? MP1 is uber Lag. Please fix every street.

Party Poker
Limit Omaha Ring game
Limit: $2/$4
10 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is UTG+2 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
2 folds, Hero calls, <font color="#cc0000">MP1 raises</font>, 2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (10.5SB, 5 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">MP1 raises</font>, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (10.25BB, 5 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">MP1 bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls, Hero calls.

River: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (15.25BB, 5 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">MP1 bets</font>, CO calls, Button calls, BB calls, Hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: 20.25BB

[/ QUOTE ]

In this spot i'm raising PF about 70% of the time.

As played, raise and jam the flop. You have top set and a double gut buster and two backdoor nut flush draws to go with it, and there's no low yet possible. You have so much equity in this spot it's insane. Raise, re-raise, and cap it. 15 cards complete your hand on the turn w/o enabling a low, and your hand is the current nuts.

As played, I would have check raised the turn.

I dont like that river, but at the same time i'm still willing to get some action in on the river because we know that a few of these jokers probably just have a low, and are usually wiling to bet it. I'd bet/raise this river and slow down if it was three bet, or i'd just call a bet and a raise in front of me.