View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:35 PM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

[ QUOTE ]
OK hear me out here: Manning is obviously the better QB, but we're talking fantasy production here, not who you want under center. Manning's season has not been as productive as season's past, due to injuries on his line and receivers. Some of those injuries are clearing up, but are still there (no Harrison). Warner has been pretty productive all season, and the Cards receivers are all healthy again. Plus, Manning is playing against a very solid Jacksonville defense and Warner is playing the less than stellar Cle defense. Am I crazy for even considering this??

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't that I could sit my #1 stud QB...who you spent a first or at worst your 2nd pick on. Manning has had 1 bad week (wk 11) and otherwise he has been pretty consistent on putting up points. Warner has been hot, but he is super banged up, and has some really bad games. You figure Manning is good for 20 points, how many more do you expect from Warner? And is that gamble for a few more points worth the possibility of Warner having a bad game?