View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: Official October Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh and something thats just kind of interesting. i have alot of hands on cts cause i used to datamine him alot at 5/10 and 10/20 when i was learning. i did an ev graph on his hands. while it says he won significantly more than he really has in PT...not sure why this is. his green line is sooooo amazingly far above his blue line it's sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they're really old hands (like some sites have gone through a few hand history format changes over the years), it might be because PokerEV doesn't understand them fully. That would explain the extra winnings.

Also, sometimes when PokerEV is used on hand histories it doesn't fully understand or on a site that doesn't record mucked losing hands at showdown it basically shows someone looking like a poker god with their green line ridiculously high compared to the blue and red.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerEV doesn't parse the hands, PokerTracker does. If hands were in a format that isn't supported by PT, they would not be imported into the database and therefore not included in PokerEV results.