View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 06:41 AM

Default Re: Live $1/$2 game, tricky AA, 250BB deep...

Definately a tough spot

PF: no idea what his range is, but not 94/95. you say he wouldn't limp JJ, QQ, KK , which definately affects this hand because those are some of the liklely hands you could beat.

FLOP:
I think his range includes: 45, 44, 55, A9, 99, TT,
+ JJ, QQ, KK (even though you said he prob wouldn't limp those). It also may include some Suited Connectors with 9s. I don't see it deviating much from here, the only lkely draw would be 67 and that play (raising to 100 with a OE draw) is pretty crazy for B & M 1-2 if you ask me, so lets not include it.

I think your call on the flop is fine, as he could easily be betting out TT+ & A9 in addition to sets. SC with a 9 are less likely now, but still possible if he put you on a bluff with overcards and felt his TPwK was good

I can't really criticise the turn check, but i can say that imo B& M players tend to look at the $ amount of the raise, not proportion of the pot. So in their eyes, that Turn bet isn't small, its big or at least fine.

The 9 is a bad card for you, because all A9 and SC with 9s are now way ahead. The only hand it helps you against is 45.

I think you may have to FOLD, because i assume if you call this turn bet, you could def be playing for stacks on river.