View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

Thanks for the comments, iggy.

I'm usually pretty picky about what tables I sit at, but I definitely need to do a better job at keeping track of the tables I'm at and making sure they're still worth playing. While I do check the lobby to make sure, I probably don't do it often enough.

I hadn't thought about looking into my performance relative to the number of players, but I just did. Unfortunately, it's hard to gauge, since I'm still not quite comfortable playing really short-handed (which is strange since it's what I prefer at LHE) and consequently, I've only played about 8500 hands 4-handed or less. Due to the sample size, I don't want to draw too many conclusions just yet, but it looks like I should at least put in some more time at 3-4 handed to see if my results continue.

At first, I really hated the fact that I made the initial post. I really try and avoid posting about how I'm doing; I try and not let the results affect me before, during or after a session. But, I'm glad I posted it, since I might have picked up on something I didn't realize prior due to the responses.

Thanks again,
Steve