View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Bottom set on coordinated board

I can't figure this one out, hope you guys can help. This is my first post, so please be gentle...

Early in a live tournament in Europe(1k buy-in, 200 players), 3rd level (30/60), levels are 40 min. I have around 9,000 in chips.

Guy to my right in MP (similar stack, tight, solid as I could see so far) raises to about 200 (maybe 240, can't remember the exact amounts). I look down and have 10-10. I flat call the raise. Button calls as well. This guy was hard to figure out at that early stage, he was flat calling a lot of raises preF, and would always bet the flop if he led out or if it was checked to him. He had me covered. Flop comes

Ks Qd 10d

Guy to my right bets out 300. I raise to 1000. Button then comes over the top for 3000. Initial bettor folds and action to me. What's my play?

This is the first time I saw this guy raise a flop, and I didn't have a clear read on him, but obviously have to give him credit for a hand in the face of the bet and raise.

Raise, call or fold? It's still pretty early in the tournament.(Please feel free to comment on whether I should have raised PF.) I look forward to your comments. Thanks in advance.