Thread: beats/brags
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: beats/brags

[ QUOTE ]
beat: clearly over extended yourself by purchasing more then you can afford. This, ironically, is the reason for the mortgage troubles & subsequent downturn in real estate prices in America.
brag: one "get outta debt free card"
variance: next time you file for bankruptcy you wont be able to get off free of charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well NOW i can say i overextended myself to more than I could afford but at the time I was making ~$19k a month for almost 2 years so I thought I was in a good position to pull off what I had in mind.

The market took a dump, its not like I did a stated income loan saying I made $30k a month but only made $3k.

Cheers to the "get out of debt free card" tho...I'm glad I qualify for BK. Losing all that money sucked enough, make it worse to have to pay back $60k and prob another $50k in interest.

I'm only 24 so F the credit, I'll rebuild that no prob, I used to pay everything cash before I did the house mess so I'll just go back to that.

As for the variance, I'd like to not go on life tilt and lose $250k again so I hope to never need another BK pass.