View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 08:52 AM

Default 87 flops top two from BB

This was from a 2/4 session on a new site for me, so I don't have any extensive reads yet (and no hand history either -- I'm going from memory here).

UTG is the only guy I have a decent read on. He's TP-A, one of the few tight players at the table. He rarely raises preflop, but he's not going to limp with cheese from EP. In an earlier hand, a couple players had limped, I raised, and he cc'ed 88 OTB. The board was monotone but gave him a set. He raised the flop, called my 3-bet, called the turn, and raised when the river card filled him up.

UTG+2 is loose and passive. No other special read. (Edit: This is my first session with UTG+2. My read at the time was "definitely loose and probably passive" but I shouldn't make it sound like I had anything conclusive on the guy other than preflop looseness).

I have 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in BB.

UTG calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls, BTN calls, SB calls, Hero checks.

Flop: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB checks, Hero bets, UTG raises, UTG+2 3-bets, and it is folded to me. There are currently 6 bbs in the pot if I'm adding this correctly.

What is your plan from here and why?