Old 10-18-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: 25k at the 60s in 1 month challenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At a 15% roi he probably has to play 3k of them. At a 10% roi he has to play 5K of them.

It's doable but I hope the bet is worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is not gonna be anywhere close to these roi numbers.

space - enjoy playing about 7K sng's in a month...

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

[/ QUOTE ]

because i have yet to see any bajillion tablers accomplish >10% roi at the 60's over a large sample. i can't really think of anyone over 4% playing a ton of tables to be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think somewhere in the vicinity of 10 is def possible, they would really have to be a sick good multitabler though AND a sick good sng player in general and youd have to run good. 15 made me chuckle a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean max 5% roi for most 20-25 tablers. if he is only gonna 16-table or whatever, then higher would be attainable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats what I meant, Im only speaking theoretically I dont know if Space is the chosen one or not, but I think it is technically doable playing 25ish

FD big difference between 16 and 20, When I play 16 I dont cognitively see too many clear mistakes that I do due to multitabling, 20 and up I know Im slipping. Granted I am not a great multitabler(I suck at starcraft, brain cant process situations quite fast enough) but there is going to be a significant difference when you start hitting 20 imo, decisions come in fast enough that you need to sort of be on another level reaction time-wise.