View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:31 AM

Default Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think Octopi looks better. Crazy concept huh? The way a woman presents herself says a lot about her. I think Octopi comes across as more confident and womanly whereas FFK looks like a cute girl in High School. I gotta give my vote to Octopi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, Paulie.

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys sound like they aint ever had a 8 or higher around their arm in there lives. I don't put pussy on a pedestal. And guess what, when it comes to finding a gem looks are only what starts the fire. You guys can ephasize and argue about the rating scale but guess what there is no [censored] scale. Everyone has their own tastes in women. If it makes you feel better that ten other teenage virgins find a particular female as attractive as you do than you guys can all meet up somewhere and circle jerk while discussing how you came up with her 1-10 rating. Go ask your old man or grandpa what makes a woman beautiful. Than come talk to me. As for people who don't like me, guess what, I care as much as you care about people you actually see every day not liking you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lozl the fact that you used a rating system ("8 or higher") without a hint of tongue-in-cheekiness pretty much illustrates how little you know about anything.

Sorry Paulie I actually do like you and you're right about Octopi but some things need to be said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damnit CC I try to start my day with confidence but reading this it's damaged. How am I supposed to make it through my day without knowing anything about anything. I'm with you, I could care less about the "rating system." Could you please elaborate on the tongue-in-cheek comment. I wasn't bragging just stating that I truly believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Corny saying but way true. Some guys are with a woman who is honestly a 10 to them, but to the outside she might be the definition of a 5. Don't know where I'm going with this, hope everyone has a good day.