View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:15 AM

Default Re: StatMonkey: -[8.5/4.6/1.9]-

I was only reading the other one Mr Matrix started last night, and considered starting a new on with a 'wannabe LAG' in my database then found out it was a 2p2er [no names] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I put him on my left and openly steal his blinds with whatever, he'll often start calling but I'l still cbet but be'll out of his comfort zone even though I often have junk OOP in teh SB if I'm there. I also like him on my left because he'll be taking a seat that isn't a loosey that will float me all the time so I can play more hands IP vs the whole of the table and he will often fold when I'm CO/HJ and give me the postflop BTN and as we all know position is the shizzle.

On flop I play more aggro HU often rasing or calling and stealing on the turn- but he may be a float 1 street with PP type but will likely check it down so no expensive double barrels - but this depends on the flop texture vs his range.

He unlikely has many draws[less SCs/Axs hands] so checking the turn is often good with draws/1pair hands.

His turn aggr, river > flop so if he calls the flop bets/raise I'm shutting down 1pair hands which are weak vs his range.

ATs+, 88+ and some overvalued semi-broadway KJ,KQ,QJ as PFR range - he liekly limps Axs,small PPs.

Maybe we could post some hands vs this villan as examples if anyone's got PT available.