View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: News Flash: Sniper no longer Mod of MMB

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you, nath, but actually, as you well know, it's the regular posters we have here.

We have some great internet forum characters: there's some tension between many of them; there's an apparent mutual if guarded respect without too much outright aggression; there are some very serious and intellectual debates, but most are laced with clever humour.

Then there's the odd, (in both senses of the word), aggrieved member who pokes his head round the door for a quick visit and all the stalwarts like to join in to give him right and wrong advice, but let the poor bloke have to work out which bits are right and which bits are wrong, all in the interests of teaching him the joys of self-education.

If you know the concept of a small city pub with a hardcore of regular drinkers, then this is it's forum equivalent, in my view.

A great place to be, I have to admit. Thanks, everyone, (and you know who I mean, by that), for lifting my spirits every single day.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is this, that was the biggest waste of time. I swore there must be something interesting or important in those ramblings, but after two reads I come to the conclusion that you said absolutly nothing.