View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Re: ***NFL OFFICIAL Week 12 Early Games Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why am I a fan of this team, same exact [censored] thing as the Dallas game argrggh, Campbell plays sick and then [censored] up while driving for the win. WTF 6 turnovers and the shittiest clock management I've ever seen. How do you use all of your timeouts with 3 and a half [censored] minutes left in the game when the game is obviously going to come down to the last drive???

[/ QUOTE ]

Twice now I've asked you if you think seconds count for double inside 2 minutes. There was absolutely no reason not to use the timeouts when TB had the ball, even if there was 3:30 left. It makes no sense to save them for when you have the ball.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would much rather have 2 timeouts and 2 minutes left than 0 timeouts and 3 minutes left when starting from deep in my own territory.

Also, how about the 4th down where, if Gibbs had kicked a FG, then the redskins can kick a FG at the end to tie instead of needing a td.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might rather have it but it doesnt make any sense. 3 min and 0 timeouts with the ball is WAY better than 2 minutes and 2 timeouts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Eh I forgot teh 2 min warning, sorry just pissed