View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Wealth: all in the mind?

jono, i completely agree (except for the salsa lessons [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

1) im waiting to hear back from my trader friend who may be moving to london then i can move in with him into one of his company's flats on oxford street (that will be awesome).
if not a couple of friends have both asked me to rent with them and ill do that if this flat falls through.
2) i tried to a couple of weeks ago, but i didnt like anything in the shops, so hard to find good clothes. i just like plain clothes of good quality.
3 and 4) ive pretty much been on a 5 year bender with a really good bunch of school and uni friends. i feel like i need to retire from going out and getting shitfaced. but that probably becuase i am often feeling tired becuase my brain is on from when i wake up trying to do stuff.

i guess part of me wants to sit at home and chill out and make $$ but the other part of me is saying you should go out and go crazy, but then i think i've been doing that for 5 years, it's time to relax.