View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Strange Goings on - Stars PL 5-Draw Tables

2Murakawa
Russia is Russia, Ukraine is Ukraine - there are two DIFFERENT countries with DIFFERENT capitals, currency and state languages. Kiev - translation from Russion, Kyiv - from Ukrainian. But you are rigt 80% of Kyiv population speak in Russian, but state language is Ukrainian and ALL documents are in it. 90% of national TV are in Ukrainian too.
About Hold'em and Omaha. All good 5Draw PL players are from "the first wave" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They begun play nearly 4 years ago and not only 5Draw. But the BEST win rate and profit they had exactly from 5Draw PL.
I'm playing nearly 3 years.Last year in OnGame Network in the main. And last 3 month Omaha PL mostly. But I study it only [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] and my profit is lower then in 5Draw before.
It's funny, but we have no any 5Draw games(Live ones or Brick and Mortar) in Ukraine. Most popular games in Kyiv are: Cash - 7Stud Hi Limit, Hold'em PL, Omaha Hi PL; Tournament - Hold'em NL and Limit. But it's now. One year before we had 7Stud Hi Limit and Omaha Hi PL only. But for city with 4 million population we have 2 places where you can play ONLY!!!