View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: A few \'scientific\' polls to compare OOT to the rest of the US

[ QUOTE ]
Whose version of creation would you teach? And where would you teach it? Science? Literature? Religion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be honest. I don't want creationism taught in public schools.

I repeat: I am not in favor of teaching creationism in public schools.

I would leave creationism to the private schools to teach. I just want all the lies out of the public, TAX supported text books.

If people want to teach the religion of Evolution, let them open their own schools. It has no place in our public schools.

I can open up just about any public science text book and find no less than a dozen outright lies that pertain to the theory of evolution. But those lies are being used to teach our children this theory that we all came from rocks that were rained on for a few billion years.

I have no problem with people beliving in evolution. I just don't think they should be able to indoctrinate it into our public school kids by means of lies and half-truths. I think you'll find that once you take all the lies out of the text books, there isn't anything left to teach Cosmic/Stellar/Checmical/Planetary/Organic/Macro Evolution with.

All that will be left is Micro Evolution, which is perfectly acceptable and entirely true!