View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: **Offical (or ..is it?) Phenomenon [tv show] Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
meh. I'm too much of a skeptic to enjoy these types of shows. There was this one that was especially awful - a woman using Ross' concentration to determine which cylinder or whatever held the sharp knife. I only finished watching it because of the 1 in a million chance she does it wrong and stabs her hand! I guess I'm just a sick bastard like that...

While flipping through the channels, I noticed there was a fight on there at one point between one of the performers and Chris Angel, but I missed most of it. What happened there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of weak. The guy claims to be a paranormalist, and Criss Angel is apparently very anti-paranormalist or anyone who claims to actually be psychic or who can talk to the dead. He said on Larry King he'd call anyone out on it if it happened on Phenomenon, and when this guy was done Angel asked him to read what was in an envelope he had, and the guy flipped out. It seemed staged, but who knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

That crap was so staged, and I really hated that guy anyway. It seems like all of these people are pretty crap magicians, and are just trying to impress America with their "acting" talent. And the murder mystery guy, ahahaha, so f ing terrible I couldn't believe I was actually watching this crap.