View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 07:56 PM

Default Help me pick an Ongame skin

It isn't my normal style to dump my research problems onto the forums, but I'm under a terrible time crunch here. Hopefully this thread can also benefit others with similar questions.

I'm one of the lucky ones who cannot get a Neteller account and uses FirePay for everything [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img].

I have less than three days to get myself situated before FirePay cuts off deposits to online poker rooms. Once that happens it will be very difficult to play unless I already have my accounts in place and fully bankrolled.

I want to create my first account on the Ongame network (Pokerroom). Which skin should I choose?

1. I'm a U.S. resident. I want a site that is located in a safe haven and staying in the game.

2. I've heard about the Futurebet scandals and I don't want my money stolen. Who is trustworthy?

3. Deposit bonuses could be a problem because I may not be able to deposit very easily. Rakeback is a much better form of compensation for me.

Anyone with information or offers related to any Ongame site should feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your help.