Thread: sigh, yves
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 10:21 AM

Default Re: sigh, yves

[ QUOTE ]
I know very little about Yves except that he is close in real life with a few of my friends like Vanessa, Prevaricator, etc. Have any of you talked with Yves directly, or one of his friends that you happen to be close with to see if you can reason with him? Everyone says he is the coolest guy in real life, if he is really that cool then surly he must be able to come to a reasonable middle ground if he gets some outside input? He is looking for attention, maybe we should give him some?

of course I could also be wrong... but all could work out just fine with a simple phone call to make amends. This worked with Dan Bright, didnt it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, imo it is totally irrelevant what he does outside of 2p2. We are not RL policeman and our interests are only regarding behaviour on the 2p2 boards (and even then, only the interests within our subforums). I don't really care what he does outside of 2p2 or what he's like irl; his only relevant actions are how he acts on 2p2.

Dan Bright is different...he has actually apologized and recognized that his behaviour was unacceptable, which is something yves never has and probably never will do. Dan Bright is also not a problem at ALL anymore in bbv, not even close to a problem. Every time yves comes back he is always a huge problem.