View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin 2007 POY & tourney results prop bets thread

From his recent blog entry:

"I’ve basically decided that winning the Card Player PoY race is no longer something I’m willing to dedicate an entire year to. Don’t get me wrong, I still plan on finishing highly on it, at least top 20 barring a complete blowup, but I can’t take the non-stop traveling. I love life in LA too much. I skipped Reno, Monte Carlo, and Foxwoods, and I’ll be 100% focused and ready for the Bellagio series including the $25,000 World Poker Tour main event which is a BIG deal.

Maybe I’m still on tilt from the 600+ points I had cheated from me in the Bahamas. A couple of people have referred to that as a second chance event, but it wasn’t one. Second chance events are generally the same day and the same buyin. In the Bahamas, there were a series of tournaments. The only one that got submitted to any major poker site was the main event. I have emailed PokerStars about getting this event submitted, but to no avail. There isn’t even a record of the tournament happening. Oddly enough, the other tournament missing from my CardPlayer page is my EPT Deauville Final table in France… also a PokerStars tournament. Coincidence? You decide.

Oh well, the truth is I’m too lazy to put up a fight to compete with guys like Nam Le, The Grinder, and JC Tran (who is on a sick sick run btw) who are willing to put forth a full effort. Even if I did put up a 100% effort, I would obviously be an underdog against all of those guys."