View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

[ QUOTE ]
I am not going to change how I am, and I dont feel I have an "attitude" towards people.

[/ QUOTE ]
This might be part of your problem...thinking it is everyone else and not you. (Which it very well may be!) Feeling like you don't have an attitude and not having one are two separate things. Not a personal attack, just throwing some thoughts out there.

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha wow?? brags?? and then gets mad and leave?? First off ive barely been in there in a year, 2nd I never storm off mad and pitch a fit hahahah

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe brags is the wrong word. I don't save logs and would not go through them if I did, but you definitely have a way of announcing your presence different from most. Usually something to the effect of:

**Peachy has entered
Peachy: Hey, is anyone in here watching me play 100/200 on Stars?

Which usually comes off kind of odd since, as you pointed out, you don't chat a lot. Yet, the chat seems to gravitate towards you almost by force when you do show up.

I never said you "storm off mad and pitch a fit". Maybe you have communication problems with other people because you don't listen, put words in their mouth and refuse to be self-critical.