View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Some New Rules Updated 11/22/07

Test 5/13/12

A (minority) of NVG posters are driving away posters. We're getting complaints in ATF as well as in the Mod forum. This is a warning, please to be stopping of the posting of low content, trolling, or personal attack posts. Also, posting absolutely no-content thread clutter like "first," etc. will be grounds for a temp-ban. I'm going to work on a new sticky in the next few days.

Regards,
--jman220

Update 11/18/07 I'm going to add new rules as i try to weed out some bad practices. Today's new rule is, if your post is a question about an internet gambling site, about how to deposit, about rakeback, about bonuses, about how hard or how good a poker site is, about withdrawal methods, about what sites allow U.S. players POST IT IN ONE OF THE INTERNET GAMBLING FORUMS AND NOT HERE. I've been just moving the threads as I see them, but they're mostly stupid and cluttering up the main page, and if you can't be bothered to read the sticky and post in the right forum expect to have your thread just flat out deleted, and if you keep doing it, find yourself temp-banned.

Railbirding Threads: These threads can be fun and interesting. However, if you're railing some generic mid-limit game and feel the need to post hand histories from it, please at least post why, and what it is about the game/players that you want to discuss. One liners followed by an uninteresting hand from a mid-limit game are boring. Here is an example of a "bad" railbirding thread. And Here is an example of an interesting railbirding thread.

Updated 11/22/07 Just in case this isn't clear from the sticky, NO DISCUSSION OF TORRENTS, NO DISCUSSION OF HOW TO OBTAIN COPYRIGHT INFRINGING TV SHOWS, NO ASKING PEOPLE TO "PM YOU LINKS', ETC. ETC.