View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 08:37 AM

Default Re: Real Life Man of Genius - Emergency Lane Blocker Guy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't imagine why you're all applauding the SUV for blocking the shoulder. I see this all the time and it [censored] pisses me off.

Yes, the people flying down the shoulder are huge douchebags. But they're taking a risk that they won't get pulled over and given a pretty big ticket. We don't need BIGGER douchebags in SUVs policing the roads.

I hate people who make it their business to police other people for no reason. He gains nothing in blocking the shoulder except the satisfaction of not letting these people get through. Would the same SUV keep pace with the middle lane while driving in the left lane so other people can't speed? Because that gets you somewhere faster too.

And if I was one of the douchebags flying down the shoulder, I'd out-douche his douchebag shoulder block by cutting around him in the dirt, cutting him off and dead stopping in front of him for about a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you did this then your totally contradicting yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
No I'm not. If I'm dumb enough to try to fly down the shoulder, and someone else is even dumber and decides to block me, he's now affecting my day, which would piss me off to no end. If you're driving in the regular lanes, there's pretty much no reason to be preoccupied with what people are doing in the shoulder. Just mind your business.