View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yo someone give me a list of awesome restaurants to hit up in vegas

[/ QUOTE ]

Picasso at the Bellagio is awesome if you want the best, fanciest meal you've ever had. There are actual Picasso paintings on the walls, which has to be the classiest restaurant gimmick ever.

L'atelier Joel Robuchon at MGM is amazing French food in a fun environment. You can eat at a bar encircling the kitchen so you can watch (and smell!) your food being made.

Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare at the Wynn is another of my favorites. The theme here is traditional Italian seafood and they go all the way by flying in fresh Mediterranean seafood daily. If you love seafood you have to check this place out, the fish and shellfish on the menu have almost no overlap with what you normally eat on our side of the Atlantic.

Finally, if you want to get of the strip for a cheaper, more relaxed meal go to Lotus of Siam. Its only like 5-10 min from the strip, definitely doable by cab. This place has been rated the best Thai restaurant in North America by some people. I can only say its the best I've ever been to. They make everything you expect from a Thai place exceptionally well, but if you're feeling adventurous try something from their Northern Thai menu. Its hard to describe the Northern Thai food. Similar spices but less coconut milk and drier preparations in general. Its really good, try it. They ask how hot you want things on a 1-10 scale. If you're like me and always ordering things extra hot and being disappointed in the lack of heat at your local chinese place, 8 on this scale will still blow you away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lotus of Siam is very good. Hard to find though. Went there like 3-4 time. China Grill is very good too. Their lobster rolls are amazing. We also ate at this small local Italian place call Ferrraro. Sick good and very friendly. Kobe beef is prob the best meat in the world also.