View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

Come on ipokeder, I know we have our differences and that you probably hate me more than most on this forum, but that last part just isn't correct; it's obviously the fact that these two claimed/supposed posters has been keeping this to themselves for some unknown amount of time and never voiced it to me, only to then go in in a anonymous way backstabbing me with a PM to somebody that voiced some negative opinion.

I mean "Also, you can seriously not imagine why those two people would not want you to know their names? Jesus. :X" is not viable to use since it's a result of this thread, or well so you claim at least with this statement. I don't exactly get why though, are they afraid of me being pissed? If they are so well-respected players and posters they should not care one iota, and if they are willing to PM gdollaz they are clearly out to hurt my reputation, now, if they really were respected they could come out here instead and potentially really hurt me instead, no?

Nah, the fact that they had kept this to themselves all the while until this post came about is a big part of me being annoyed, they are big cowards. The fact they wouldn't dare posting here tilts me to hell, honestly.

Melch: Sure, you are right, it's not the fact I'm being criticized really, it's the fact that people are doing so without ever having approached me about it. Yes, I removed him from aim because I simply had no reason to keep him; thus I received no aimmessages from him. He did supposedly send me some PM:s here too, but regardless of that, he at least admitted he never voiced anything about being displeased with me in those. But yes, basically I said I was done and by that I meant with GDollaz, yeah apparently he doesnt like how I do things without being able to explain why, so be it then.

G_Dollaz: May I make one request: Please respond to these two cowards and try to make them come forward to me in private at least, and if not at least have them explain WHY they do not, because this hidden backstabbing is just too much, also I hope nobody that read this thread actually gets even the slightest bit affected by you mentioning these two people, and instead realizes what kind of douchebags they have to be to not dare to even approach me in private.

Yes, people might disagree with me on gdollaz, fine, but I really do hope that nobody thinks what these other two are doing is alright, I think what they are doing is despicable.

Also, I'm sorry if people think I've come accross like some douchy egomaniac in here, I sometimes have a harsh way and that reflects badly on me in some spots, I just get a bit emotional when I hear people are backstabbing like this, it's just sooo low.