View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: A floor call and table stakes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm... Messy. I'll accept that line of reasoning. The wisdom of Solomon, again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bav,

If there was a way to search for and then compile every thread that you and Randy (RR) have participated in (along with a few others who post here) and somehow require every poker shift manager, floor and dealer in the world to read and comprehend the compilation the poker world would be a better place.

Maybe Google can invent some special search for at least the first part. The second part is unfortunately unlikely. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]
Wacky notion. I know nothing that y'all haven't taught me. The sum total of my poker wisdom comes from reading RR and the many other wise and wonderful players, dealers, and floor people who hang out here. All's I do is collect and sift out the cruft and keep the nuggets ("action offered and accepted" being a fine example of "nugget").

But thank you. I agree the poker world would be a MUCH more just place if every poker room employee could read through a Best of B&M sorta summary. I can easily envision someone collecting a few dozen of these threads and highlighting the salient parts to turn into a new 2+2 book (sorting out copyright ownership issues is left as an exercise for the reader).