View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 11:04 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero III

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hope the boss battles are fun to play. They're miserable to watch. All the sound effects from powerups ruin the song.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have now tried to beat lou for 7 hours on hard and cannot do it. i can assure you it is not fun. on the other hand i can try and fail ttfaf multiple times but it is still fun. also, [censored] lou. i am an average player who can 5* some hard songs and got all the way to lou (with 1 try per song and 2 tries on "one") and i have no chance because i am literally not good/lucky enough. [censored] this im playing madden

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you get to the end where he death drains you or are you failing because of his attacks? If you store three attacks you can fail him pretty easily during his last solo.

[/ QUOTE ]

his attacks get me + i cant seem to earn attacks when being attacked

[/ QUOTE ]

Some good tips from Scorehero forums:

1) On broken strings, don't repeatedly press the button that's broken. Just continue to play as normal. The button will fix itself after a few presses in the fast sections and your rock meter will stay up.

2) Memorize the star power phrases and focus in on those. You don't have to worry about keeping a combo because you're not trying to FC this. You're just trying to hit three star power phrases and keep your rock meter up.

3) Lou doesn't seem to fail early in the song (except for the whammy attack on the green stream on expert). It's best to to save your attacks for later.

Other than that you just have to get really good at the song. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks