Default Re: Mike\'s Log

11/16/2007

legs

Squats

10x205
10x225
8x225
6x225

Deadlift Grip Work (borrowed technique from theblackkeys)

Well, pretty good workout strrength and form wise (altho I think a bit shoddy on my final set but still pretty decent) Not so good volume wise...some guy doing deads on one rack..must have done 70 total. Altho that didnt annoy me as much as the guys using a power rack to do curls (theres only 2 in the gym) Also using one of the bars to do them when there are preweighted barbells for the weight they are doing. I guess the power rack was sort of appropriate tho, since their curls were a full body compound exercise. Probably hindu drug dealers tho so I didnt say anything. Anyways so yah got started late and so decided just to do an extra set of squats..its my 5th day in a row anyways.

Next weeks goals: Prolly will stay at 225. Maybe 235 or something but still tryin to keep the form very strict. I see people doing what I used to do and im like wtf. (prolly why they are rackpulling less than they squat)

Tmrw: Weekend off, monday will be chest. I think going chest, back, shoulders will be a lot better than shoulders, back, chest cuz then i can do shrugs if i want or some grip work on shoulder day without having deads the day after. also wont have chest, then tris the next day, so i can get close grip bench in. yay

-Mike