Thread: assani
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:16 PM

Default Re: assani

[ QUOTE ]
Jim, sitewide features of a user's profile like avatars and locations are not restricted by which forums a user posts in and can be handled by any mod. I wish there were a requirement that mods not do this unless the user posts in their forum, but there isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

- T God did not have anything in his avatar / loc that is censored by 2p2. Furthermore, if Jim felt it was inappropriate and wanted him to change it, the procedure that mods usually use in that scenario is to simply go in and change it, or ask the user to change it. There is no precedent for a ban there. Jim did not know this, nor did he know that the word 'dick' is permitted on 2p2, nor did he know how the location / avatar fields work. I still haven't seen him flat out admit that he made any kind of mistake, even though he clearly doesn't follow the discussions we have here about this kind of thing and, up until very recently, didn't even know some very basic things about how the site work, such as the [censored] filter or the location field.