View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:18 AM

Default Re: ActionJeff says Stars is \"rigged\"

whoever writes this pokerking blog is pretty ridiculous

I obviously don't think that PokerStars is rigged, and I took down the blog because it was retarded. I was just ranting and its bad material.

After losing tons of tourneys and $ on a bad day, I put my stars hhs from deep finishes in tourneys including 100r (over a pretty limited sample size) for the past 14 months and my win % at showdown was 23%, lol. There are other juicy details related to rebuys and stuff but its not really interesting. Its pretty irrelevant and not worth discussing.

What I was going to post after taking it down but decided wasn't even worth the readers time, was that I am done with Stars tourneys, but thats because tournament success is mostly luck and the biggest tourneys are all that matter. I'm mostly breaking from online poker until Aussie Millions anyway, and focusing on other things to improve my discipline, mental agility, and health.

PokerStars is a great site and it isn't rigged. I can't believe anyone even had time to read that blog anyway, it was up for a couple hours at most and I haven't posted on that domain in over a year, lol.... anyway, I won a lot of money in Stars tournaments for a period longer than that 14 months. Really sick good/terrible runs like that are very improbable, but are bound to happen to some people (vietcong orly)

pretty dumb post pokerking