View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: If you\'re bad with women, I\'m here to help.

[ QUOTE ]
hm. i have a question. not sure of your credentials or w/e, but hows my line?

background: meet chick randomly, all the history is outlined in this thread (note near the end where she calls me at like 12ish but i just dont pick up).

So today, i text her saying "hey, what are you up to". The following convo ensues.

Her: just eating a sandwhich
Me: eating as usual huh
Her: i'm a hungry person
Me: are you a messy eater?
Her: not really
Me: oh, well maybe you should take me to lunch tomorrow to prove it.
Her: i'm already having lunch with kevin (WHO THE [censored] IS KEVIN, I DONT KNOW HIM, WHY THE [censored] DOES SHE KEEP MENTIONING HIM, HE'S NOT HER BF 100%)
Me: oh cool. where are you going? we should double.
Her: Haha no i hardly get to spend time with kevin.
Me: haha, cool, i'll take a rain check. later.

Anyway, it would appear that i [censored] up somewhere...not sure where, and frankly, i'm surprised because it looked like a lock saturday....thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read your thread, I will and PM you. But from the sounds of it, she's trying to make you jealous by subtly dropping other dudes names. Appear unaffected, even though you're not, and don't let her know it bothers you.

Perhaps come off as gay and have her introduce you to Kevin, blow Kevin out (i.e. getting to know the good friend, making the other one jealous, then pouncing on the one you really want to [censored]. Be careful though, you may actually fall for Kevin).