Thread: NCAAF Week 9
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: NCAAF Week 9

This weekend has some awesome games.

PSU-OSU will be sweet. It'll be loud, loud, loud and will tell us more about OSU than we've learned all year. If Morelli doesn't lay an absolute egg, this could be a great game. PSU's offense has actually improved since Austin Scott got dismissed and I could see this game turning out much like 2005 -- a low scoring PSU win. This game hinges on Morelli.

USC-Oregon and Cal-ASU are both really intriguing that should go a long way to shaping up the Pac 10 race and who will contend for the BCS games out of that conference. I think Oregon will get it done since they're at home and I don't think Sanchez is quite good enough to win a game of this stature yet. I don't know enough about ASU to really make a call there.

Boise State is kind of out there, but they also have an important game this weekend. If they beat Fresno State and run the table coupled with a good win against Hawaii, what bowl games would they be looking at?

As far as Michigan v. Minnesota goes, if Hart and Henne are on the field for more than about 1.5 quarters, I'm going to be pissed.