View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 06:39 PM

Default Re: The \"Halloween is ridiculous thread\"

[ QUOTE ]
Gobias,

Lol, you don't know anything about me and you don't know anything about my parents.

[ QUOTE ]
2)Their parents didn't care if theier kids got fat b/c there was candy in the pantry at all times

[/ QUOTE ]

Willing to wager on who has more body fat?

Of course I didn't want to walk blocks for a kit-kat, the candy that people pass out is [censored] terrible. I grew up in a health conscious household (father was a triathlete, mother is a vegetarian) but I was still a kid at times and on those rare occasions I did eat candy and when I did I would CHOOSE WHAT I WANTED not have some redneck pass out a [censored] chic-o-stick so I could just throw it away when I got home.

[ QUOTE ]
I also loved going to school the next day and bragging (see: lying) about how much candy I got to the other kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're a braggart and a liar. Good for you.

[ QUOTE ]
My theory:
Your parents couldn't afford a pumpkin b/c they spent too much money year-round on candy for your pantry. Their bad, not yours. Also, you may have been deprived of attention as a child if your parents never carved a pumpkin w/ you. Maybe they had to work two jobs to pay for your goddamn candy-addiction. Probably both your faults: a wash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. If you don't anything about somebody these kind of judgments should really be kept to yourself. Thankfully I am very comfortable w/ myself and my family so I don't have to sit here on the internet and talk to you about the attention I got or their money situation (lol wtf?!) or their jobs (again wtf?!). But just so you know, you couldn't possibly be more wrong--seriously.

To everyone--I realize the women dressing like [censored] is +EV this is also why I said this in the OP:

[ QUOTE ]
Halloween is catered for kids but is a much better adult holiday imo. Raunchy costumes and amusement is the only thing good about the day/night.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1)I don't make gay wagers w/ internet strangers on anything, but FYI I'm in pretty damn good shape. You might weigh 150lbs and can run a 4min mile for all I know. Guaranteed in the eyes of the viewing public, I have a better body than you.

2) I was 95% messing around with my original reply. But I apologize for my inaccuracy. Your parents didn't neglect you b/c they were working all the time. They neglected you b/c they were busy training for triathlons and preparing vegan meals!!

Calmer than you are dude. Calmer than you are . . .