View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 03:21 AM

Default Re: 2007 SEC Football Thread

ASpoker makes a good point about the penalties. They came at some pretty key moments.Really no excuse for that, and its something that seems to perennially haunt the Gators. Looking through the box score, I see that Moore only got the ball 3 times...WTF? I read a quote by Meyer where he said "At no time did I feel comfortable turning around and handing the ball off". Ok I'm not a football coach but that "strategy" seems pretty flawed since it basically gives the Auburn D a license to tee off on Tebow.

Im with Orange in that I cant fault the young secondary too hard. Cox was making a lot of plays, you might as well pressure him more and take the chance of him getting off a big play since he was making plays anyhow.

Let me reiterate that I think Urban's play callling was horrendous. How many variations on "Tebow off-tackle" do you need to run before you realize it isnt [censored] working!? I was watching the game with my father in law and we were both saying that.

Anyhow, props again to Auburn. The only silver lining I see in this one is that hopefully Florida is charged up going into LSU. I honestly dont think they were looking past Auburn but hopefully this puts a little more fire in their guts next week.