Thread: Trust.
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 04:30 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Trust.

Telling someone you love them and having them tell you that they love you is one of the specific things I am thinking about. I mean every relationship builds up to the point where you decide you are in love and are saying things like "i love you" when hanging up the phone. I mean the guy pretty much always has to say it first, hopefully the girl agrees. If she does they go on and say it for their whole relationship. Say one day she stops loving him, she can't really just like stop saying it. I just don't know how you would even give someone an out here besides just dumping you. But if you find out after that by the end the other person wasn't in love with you it hurts because:

a) They were lying to you for some undetermined period of time.
b) You feel like you developed some kind of suckitude that made the other person fall out of love with you. Normally you could just ask, but by this point it is pretty obv the girl is uncomfortable actually being truthful ever, so pretty much no matter what she says you assume she is lying anyway.

This is pretty much how I am feeling now and I am struggling to get past it.