View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 07:09 AM

Default Re: November [censored] thread

Smiley,

still mixing in some biking/elliptical/stairmaster cardio sessions just because i sort of enjoy them (sick i know, but i like the brain clearing, the sweat, the catching up on tv shows on my ipod, and the escape from reality without totally taxation of the body and mind, not to mention burning a few extra cals is good for a dude like me), going to do some 5x5 stuff too and work on all of my weak crossfit stuff. thinking double unders, hspu, all olympic lifts, improve my ohs, knees to elbows, etc. just learn to move better.

bk,
i borrowed a copy of the first edition and have returned it a long time ago after only sort of skimming it. bad J. i know, so not sure if this one is that much different of not, but i am really enjoying/learning a lot of the finer points of movements i thought i "knew" better than i actually do.

i will start my new log on the 4th, which is when my daily logging/competition starts. should be interesting. one guy will dominate the bodyweight exercises, the other guy is bigger and stronger than me on the lifts, i am a blend of both which will probably result in a lot of second places.

should be fun and motivating. later. J.