View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Why I would like to get rid of the LoL forum

[ QUOTE ]
This complaint seems to be more about what you think is a poor modding decision on NT's behalf than the fact that LoL is taking valuable threads away from OOT. The whole reason the forum was created in the first place was because people were complaining about content-less threads with links to videos of fat guys tripping and falling, etc. constantly being posted in OOT. That same problem and the associated complaints would return if LoL were eliminated.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just want to reiterate that in the course of that forum's life it's held steady at TWO POSTS PER HOUR. TWO. And each thread averages ~9 posts each, so we're not talking about a staggering number of OP's here.

"People complaining" sounds familiar. But who is "people", and why should a couple of whiners get their way when the numbers I've cited seem to suggest getting rid of the forum? The threads end up back in OOT, more discussion ensues, a better forum results.

Semi-joke here, but the fact that you're the mod of that forum should be taken into consideration re: your ability to be objective.