View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 11:44 AM

Default I can read souls...

Villain is running 12/9 over 33 hands, and I am running 19/17 TAG.

I really don't believe he 3bets anything less than JJ+, AK here with any kind of relevant frequency. I see JJ/QQ cold calling here a decent amount of the time.

I don't think he is 3bomb bluffing 87s or some other random crap often enough for me to even factor it in.
If I 5 bet shove I feel as though he will insta muck JJ/AK, call with QQ most of the time, insta-call AA.

I really don't think he is 3bomb bluffing 87s or some other random crap often enough for me to even factor it in.

Due to this, I decided it would be best to call and get it in on any safe flop. Perfect flop would be T42. This also adds the benefit of getting an extra bet out of AK when he c-bets.

I weigh his range heavily towards AA, with a mix of QQ/JJ/KK/AK.

I mucked the flop because I only beat QQ/AK, and tie KK.

FWIW, if I have any kind of 3betting history w/ villain or reason to believe he is a normal 100nl player, I am 5 bet shoving or getting it on this flop 100%.

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: $100
UTG: $127.85
MP: $73.15
CO: $68
Hero (BTN): $101
SB: $56.50

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG calls $1, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $5</font>, SB calls $4.50, <font color="red">BB raises to $20.50</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls $15.50, SB folds

Flop: ($47) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $33</font>, Hero folds