View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: How would you have played these hands?

1) QQ i am making it 100-120 pf here, betting close to pot on the flp and hopefully building the pot big enough to shove the turn
2) AA i am making it 80 pf, 60 is fine ,but I htink your flop bet on such a drawy board is weak, I would go full pot here ... same thing with your turn bet, you are giving him 4 to 1 on a very coordinated board. As played I guess checking is OK, as any valuebet you make is going to be very thin since everything got there, but you have the A of diamonds with 9TJ of diamonds out there, so the only diamond hand we can put him on is KQd ... As played you can maybe bet like 250 ish for value and fold if checkraised.
3) 68o is an easy fold pf , as played with 2nd pair trash kicker on coordinated board is an easy laydown when OOP player is leading for almost pot.
4) I fold A6 from the CO 50 bbs deep with the three players behind you having 8,6, and 6 bbs.
5) JQ i dont mind the steal pf but probably lean towards 250 to save the 50 chips if he comes over the top and to make a cbet cheaper. I probably also make a weakish looking cbet on that flop with trips, check ing is OK . Not s ure why you wouldnt bet the turn, you only have one street of value left ... and now that I get to the river I see BB only had 285 left which I guess makes it ok? He is pot committed anyways and thought he w as trapping you. LOL